I love challenging myself, both body and mind.
So as it is summer vacay I decided to let go of my hardest weaknesses, my phone and of course my cheat meals/cheat days.
Yes I know, I know.
The challenge I have for this month isn’t that hard tho, all I have to do is:
- Don’t use phone while eating
- Do not post on Snapchat for 2 weeks.
- Do not have a cheat meal/day for 2 weeks.
- Train every day for two weeks.
- Follow the diet strictly + anything outside the diet should not enter the body for two weeks.
- Add macros to MyFitnessPal app every single day for two weeks.
Started this challenge since Sunday & going strong!
So this is the challenge I set myself to this month, it does look hard from point 3 and lower but actually the hardest points for me to achieve are 1&2.
This is how I felt the first few days without posting on Snapchat… Well, life is full of sacrifices, and one must not be addicted to social media.
Share your thoughts on further challenges I should attempt! And also how about you try this challenge or start challenging yourself!
Let’s see, can I remain stable until the end of Week 2? Hmm..
Yes, I will! And it’s going to be LEGEN-wait for it…-DARY! LEGENDARY!